Software downloaded from the Difela Tsa Sione web site is provided ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind,
either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of fitness for a
purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, the Difela Tsa Sione makes no warranty that:
- the software will meet your requirements
- the software will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the software will be effective, accurate or reliable
- the quality of the software will meet your expectations
- any errors in the software obtained from Difela Tsa Sione web site will be corrected.
Software and its documentation made available on the Difela Tsa Sione site:
- could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. Difela Tsa Sione may make
changes to the software or documentation made available on its web site.
- may be out of date, and Difela Tsa Sione makes no commitment to update such materials.
Difela Tsa Sione assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the software or documentation available
from its web site.
In no event shall Difela Tsa Sione be liable to you or any third parties for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not Difela Tsa Sione has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this software.
The use of the software downloaded through the Difela Tsa Sione site is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Difela Tsa Sione or from the Difela Tsa Sione web site shall create any warranty for the software.
1. Minor bug fixes
2. Improved layout
3. Improved navigation on hymns
4. New languages added: English, Venda (Phalaphala), Zulu (Amagama Okuhlabelela, Icilongo), and Tsonga (Mhalamhala).
5. Improved search.
- There are a number of spelling errors in some hymns especially Sotho hymns.
- The app usually crashes when installed on old Android devices running Androind 3 and below.
- The Up button on the action bar usually fails to respond.
- When navigating using the Next/Previous buttons, the activity sometimes restarts when you reach the end of the list.
Soli Deo Gloria